Stinger® 2.0 Selector Guide
KEY s = standard o = option
* For the Break-a-Part version, the upper and lower unit may be purchased separately.
- • Latch pin includes a visual position indicator which provides confirmation, at a glance, that the pins are in the latched position.
- • The Up/Down manual control handle automatically disengages from the up/down motor drive, eliminating the potential for finger or hand injuries.
- • A safety switch allows motor operation only when the monitor is properly installed on a base. This feature prevents possible finger and hand injuries due to entanglement in left/right pinion gear.
- • A lightweight, compact anchor strap with storage pouch is permanently attached to the portable base.
- • An optional deck mount base is available for use with top mount control panels. The optional base has a ring gear that allows only 270º left/right travel, thus preventing the stream from being directed to the operator’s position.
8297-2.0 Break-a-Part version